Night Life in Gold Coast
by Lim Vui Yun
Night Life in Gold Coast?
Is there any night life in Gold Coast? For example cinemas, cafes, pubs etc
There are so many different things to do it is hard to know where to start. So rest assured there is definitely plenty of night life and things to do in the Gold Coast in the evenings.
I will make some suggestions below, but there are extra things on in the evenings depending upon any festivals or events that are running at different times of the year. So make sure you check for the month you plan to visit to see if there is anything else on.
For example in September we have Tastes of Gold Coast and the Swell Sculpture Festival and at other times of the year we have things like Surfers Paradise Festival or Broadbeach Jazz Festival.
Here are a few ideas for things you can do in Gold Coast at night - aka the Gold Coast nightlife!
- Cafes and Restaurants - check here for places to eat
- Pubs - Aussie style hotels, Irish Pubs etc
- Jupiters Casino at Broadbeach includes bars, different rooms in the casino featuring different types of games and gaming and restaurants. Always a hive of activity any time of the day!
- Dinner Theatre Shows - such as Australian Outback Spectacular, Draculas and at Jupiters.
- Night Clubs - especially in and around Orchid Avenue in Surfers Paradise
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Tours and activities such as visiting the Glow Worm Caves
That should give you some ideas of the things you can do around the Gold Coast at night, if you have any more questions or want any more suggestions please leave a comment below or use the contact form
to contact me directly.
Gold Coast Australia Travel Tips - Owner
Join the conversation or just check us out...