Locals or visitors to the Gold Coast? It doesn't matter, choosing the venue for your Christmas lunch can be quite overwhelming.
Where to start looking for...
- An affordable family Christmas lunch venue
- Entertainment for the kids - or a visit from santa?
- Christmas lunches appropriate for the kids - good kids menu?
- Traditional christmas food, Aussie style, Italian, Chinese, Seafood buffet or another twist?
- A fine dining restaurant that adults can enjoy top notch food without kids?
No fear - this may be a long page, but you will likely find something to help you on it!
Whether you live in the Gold Coast or are just visiting over the Christmas and New Year holidays, planning where to have your Xmas lunch is a really important thing.
Do your research and book EARLY to avoid disappointment and stress!
Many of the smaller restaurants and cafes are closed. This leaves a much higher demand for those that are open for Christmas lunch on Gold Coast.
Bookings are taken ahead of time and many offer buffets (traditional, hot and cold seafood or themed), a set menu or limited choices and usually an all inclusive price.
There are many options for Christmas lunches, but they sell out quickly, especially the good ones!
You cannot expect to just turn up and get lunch on Christmas Day. Booking is essential!
Below you will find a selection of links to more information about each of the options. I research this topic myself, and pick out the main ones.
This list is NOT exhaustive, there will be many I haven't listed.
However, you will find these a good cross section and if they aren't what you are looking for, they will certainly give you ideas for other options.
As well as listing the different options, I have made some suggestions for the common questions I get asked about Christmas Lunch on Gold Coast - let me know if you have any other questions. I have not listed every single option, but a selection that best fit the criteria. You should find more information by scrolling down the page.
* Please Note - All prices quoted are approximate and may change. Please check with each venue before booking. Many venues require full payment on booking to secure your place. Check the specific terms and conditions when you book. Disclaimer: I don't get paid to do this research, so if I have made a mistake or two, please forgive me and let me know so I can fix it up for the next person.
Happy Christmas lunching!